The jCOM1939 Monitor Software is the perfect tool to monitor, analyze, and simulate SAE J1939 data traffic. The system combines our jCOM.J1939.USB that functions as an SAE J1939 to USB (or UART) gateway.
A comprehensive and easy-to-use, easy-to-understand Windows software displays not only SAE J1939 data traffic; it also allows to scan the network, simulate an ECU (incl. full node address negotiation features), and respond to data request messages.
The communication protocol between the gateway and the host system (PC, Embedded System, Android System, etc.) is well documented, and we provide C/C# source code to read and write CAN data frames.
- FREE download
- ECU Simulation Setup (Preferred Node Address, Negotiable Address Range, NAME, and more)
- Filter J1939 PGNs for Display
- Design J1939 PGNs for Transmission (Data and Request Messages)
- Design J1939 PGNs for Request Responses
- Scan a J1939 Network (Number of Nodes, Node IDs, NAMEs)
- Check Gateway Status (Error Messages, Software/Hardware Version)
- Set Gateway Parameters (Heartbeat Frequency, Message Acknowledgment)
- Free Updates through this website
The jCOM1939 Monitor software works directly with the following SAE J1939 gateways:
- SAE J1939 ECU Simulator Board With USB Port
- jCOM.J1939 Starter Kit And Network Simulator
- SAE J1939 to Bluetooth Gateway With 9-Pin Deutsch Connection Cable
- SAE J1939 to RS232 & USB Gateway With 9-Pin Deutsch Connection Cable